Kingdoms Bugs/Suggestions

Discussion in 'About Kingdoms Plugin' started by PsychoticTaco13, Apr 7, 2016.

1. PsychoticTaco13

PsychoticTaco13 New Member

Once you raid a certain Kingdom, if you successfully beat the champ you instantly gain all of their RP. From my experience, even after that Kingdom has been raided, the RP is not deducted from Kingdom as doing /k show (name) before and after. I think this should be solved, because I attacked one of OuterHeaven's unprotected claims and was able to steal their 151million RP points, and when they came back to raid me they were able to double their RP. Neither attack was on the nexus claim block. I also have another glitch concerning power-cells that I believe you already don't know, but I would like to address later if not.
    I would also like to suggest a certain upgrade on their boots to try and combat the known water issues. The upgrade should give like unbreaking 1million leather boots(to provide minimal protection difference) with depth strider levels so they can swim through water.
    The Duel also doesn't work correctly, and sometimes it doesn't work at all. I've noticed it doesn't normally work if the other players teleport in later.
    All players besides the attacker can build normally, and that allows for many traps to be made. I know a few specific traps I could show, but I don't want to share those here... I will come back and add more to this when I have a chance.

2. Machine

Machine Member

Or you can just build traps before the /k invade

3. Hex_26

Hex_26 Administrator
    Staff Member

Tested and looked through code. You don't get the resourcepoints from invading a non-nexus land.

4. PsychoticTaco13

PsychoticTaco13 New Member

I did like 5 times already. Unless I happened to raid the nexus every single time on a random claim in the middle of nowhere.... Not to question your abilities, but It has happened many times. And Powercells dont work correctly.

5. Machine

Machine Member

1) you have the most recent code? 2) I agree with psycho; the problem exists

6. Hex_26

Hex_26 Administrator
    Staff Member

Tested, and the other servers aren't reporting this. The problem doesn't seem to exist

7. Machine

Machine Member

Nvm, after more checking problem does not, in fact, exist.

8. Machine

Machine Member

Death duel does not seem to work consistently though
    (although recent updates may have fixed that)

9. Machine

Machine Member

I recorded a bunch of these in an earlier thread.

Also, an idea to protect new players from raiders (like me :p), so we keep more players: have those kingdoms not show up on /k map for 2-ish days? Or maybe hide weak kingdoms from the maps of "strong" players.

10. Domingo

Domingo Administrator
    Staff Member

Quite good suggestion, but most likely impossible to maintain that.
    Apart from that: "Strong" players would make alts, or simply create new kingdoms over and over again, as protected and invisible chest Vaults.

11. Machine

Machine Member

The problem of cracked servers :/

12. Machine

Machine Member

Just have kingdoms not show up on /k map for 2-ish days, re-creating kingdoms is like having the land unclaimed (weak champ), either way there's no finding it, but if it is found there's no protection. (some people do that)